Sunday, August 9, 2026

 


Hey guys first post. How do i blog. 

I'll be talking bout clothes, thoughts, and just items i find super 
duper cute!

Since this is more of a test post I'll do an about me:

Some stuff I like:
-Pudding (if you can't tell)
-Baking 
-J fashion (if you can't tell)
-Anime (like a chud)
-Bulleted lists (foreshadowing)



Some of my favorite styles include:  
(Hidari Te wa Snuff Film by gulu gulu is super good!⬇)

-Rokku gyaru
-EGL & EGA or any type of lolita 
-Angura Kei
-Dasa punk                                                                                        

Favorite Brands:
 -Putumayo                  
-Atelier Pierrot           
-Ozz On Japan        


Favorite bands:
-Gulu gulu
-Zombie
-Sick2         
-Malice Mizer 



I'm going to end this with showcasing my favorite dress and some style goals!

Isn't she beautiful?! ↓↓



thanks for checking this blog out

hopefully i'll post more stuff and maybe a few sketches in the future





plus some of my style goals -->

3 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! wow ur so cool and nonchalant... i wish i could aurafarm and larpmaxx like you do. #niche #swag #vkei #plastictree #archive #pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! love to see it! Im also a listener of the vkei genre tho its the more mainstream bands... Following to get more recs, lets be mutuals!! much love from https://thepostcardarchive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowie sucha cute blog theme!! welcome to blogger! :3

    ReplyDelete

  Hey guys first post. How do i blog.  I'll be talking bout clothes, thoughts, and just items i find super  duper cute! Since this is mo...